TypePad is my blogging tool of choice - in fact it's one of my Top 10 Tools for Learning 2009.
Recently it's got even better, with a new style interface that makes it easier for me to move between my blogs to make postings, as well as these other recent enhancements
- On August 11, TypePad announced support for Facebook Connect
- On August 12, TypePad announced sharing posts with Twitter - I now use this rather than Twitterfeed.
- On August 13, TypePad announced TypePad activity for iPhone, Pre and Android phones
- Yesterday, August 17, TypePad announced Pico the microblogging theme - a theme "designed for keeping things simple to handle frequent updates and a lot of different types of posts: video, mobile photos, quotes, and, of course, longer blog posts" - Posterous-style, in fact
- Today, August 18, TypePad announced the best of both worlds, micro-blogging on TypePad: "As a TypePad member, you can have the best of both worlds: a full blog and a microblog-style blog. A TypePad microblog allows you a quick and easy way to share your favorite videos, images and articles with your friends and followers." Am going to be trying this out shortly.